Traffic Coordinator in Delran/Riverside, NJApply
CBS Television Stations are once again expanding their Riverside Operations Center and have an immediate opening for a Traffic Coordinator to work daily with Traffic Management on the production of the daily broadcast logs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the placement of spot advertisements, last-minute revisions as required and optimizing use of commercial inventory, finalizing broadcast logs, programming format and commercial copy. This position will also interact with other departments such as Sales, Programming and Engineering. Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of work experience in a professional environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Able to problem solve and seek solutions to challenging issues
- Accurately decipher and implement written instructions
- Be able to work independently in a team environment
- Familiarity with broadcast traffic software
- Work under pressure and within deadlines
- Experience working in Broadcast Traffic or Sales Service department preferred.
- Knowledge of WideOrbit a plus.