Spring 2019- Creative Services Internship (KTVT)Apply
KTVT/KTXA-The CBS Stations in Dallas/Fort Worth internship program is designed for students currently enrolled at a college or university who are interested in the media business.Relocation or temporary Housing is NOT available with these internships!
Creative Service Internships are generally for interns who are interested in the marketing and promotion of a news station. This posting is for the Spring 2019 semester.
- Currently attending an accredited college and have achieved junior or senior status
- Must receive college academic credit – No Exceptions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to meet the minimum time commitment for the internship program (minimum of 8 hours per day, once a week) during normal business hours Monday– Friday.
- Must be computer literate, and have experience using MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier is a plus, but not required.
- Previous experience working in a studio is a plus.
- Must present a letter from College or University verifying enrollment and number of credits to be earned if accepted in to our program.
- Apply online – including a Resume and Cover Letter (Directions below)
- A cover letter must be submitted with the resume to be considered for an internship.
Method of Application:
- Note: Applications will only be accepted from college students currently enrolled at a college or university.
- Resume and cover letter accepted only through our online application system. To apply, please visit our websites at www.cbsdfw.com/jobs
- No Phone calls.
If selected for an interview, you will need to provide the following:
Letter from the Internship Advisor or Professor of the program at the College or University you attend, which indicates certification of college academic credit to be awarded upon successful completion of the internship.
Internships are paid at the current hourly minimum wage rate ($7.25 per hour). If accepted into our program, you will need to present eligibility to work in the U.S. based on the Department of Homeland Security’s I-9 form.
Exact days and dates are determined by the student’s schedule; however, student must commit to the minimum hours requirement of 8 hrs per day, once a week or more depending on their credit hour requirements. The duration of the internship will be determined by the requirements of the college/ to earn college credit. If the college/university requires more than 200 hours in order to earn college credit, this internship would not be an option.