Promotions Internship - Summer 2018Apply
This Promotions Internship is designed to provide experience for students pursuing creative careers in television broadcasting. Interns have the opportunity to shadow and assist our staff to learn more about how the Promotion Department contributes to the brand management and promotion of a television station.
This Internship position for summer 2018 is available in the Creative department only. CBS Television Stations will sponsor paid college internships for upper level students actively enrolled in an accredited educational institution and majoring in a Creative/Arts program.
Main Duties include, but are not limited to:
Assist in the production of various on-air/online promotions and digital content.
Occasionally edit promotional and digital content with supervision.
Occasionally write and produce promotional and digital content with supervision.
Occasionally act as “host” for digital content with supervision.
- All interns must be college students, and must be a Junior, Senior or Graduate student enrolled in an accredited institution and majoring in an Art specific degree. CBS will require verification.
- Interns must arrange the internship through the education institution on a for-credit basis.
- Interns must be available for a pre-determined minimum of hours per week that will be determined by the requirements of their individual educational institution.
CBS will require verification.
- Individual should have an eye for good television.
- Basic production skills are necessary.
- Creativity, resourcefulness and an understanding of social media, (specifically Facebook and YouTube), are a plus.
- Non-linear editing experience desired.
Application Deadline – 5:00 P.M. CST, Monday, April 9th, 2018.
Please note – Any application received after the deadline may not be considered.