WUPA-TV, Atlanta’s CW69, is looking to hire a Promotions Coordinator for the Creative Services Department. Ideal candidate will oversee scheduling and planning of on-air television promos for CW69 in Atlanta while working with the network and syndicators on daily promotion management. Additional Duties include:
• Supervise station social media accounts and help leverage platforms to strategically market the station and its programming.
• Oversee the street team and work with an outside agency to staff events, premieres, festivals, and station client functions.
• Assist in planning events in line with the station goals and coordinate with organizers on logistics and set up.
• Provide production assistance on live television shows and events as member of the production crew.
• Post content on the station website as needed.
No Phone Calls Please.
WUPA-TV is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
• Knowledge of television marketing strategies, ability to multi-task and great interpersonal skills are mandatory.
• Must have 2-3 years of prior experience with television promotion and/or traffic systems.
• Working knowledge of Wide Orbit television traffic system
• Proficient use of Word Press online content management system
• Familiarity with social media platforms and social media marketing tools
• Television production experience