CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Saint Petersburg, FL, US
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
· Review and schedule all on-air promotional material thru Wide Orbit.
· Facilitate all station promotions and oversee events and street team.
· Coordinate episodic tagging and dubbing with CS department and potential hub.
· Oversee contests including rules and fulfillment.
· Maintain department calendar and scheduling.
· Oversee WTOG/ CBS Tampa web content.
· Daily scheduling and maintaining Social Media.
· Potential station on-air talent for commercials and infomercials.
· Production producer and commercial editor on Adobe Premiere pro.
· Voice over local commercial productions.
|The persons we are looking for must have:|
Multi tasking expertise
Excellent people and MAC computer skills.
Attention to detail a must.
Team Player with the ability to lead.
Total understanding that the job requires working events on some holidays and or weekends
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled