CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
CBS Boston is hiring a Program Coordinator responsible for keeping track of programming contracts for a group of CBS Owned Television stations including contract input and episode scheduling in programming software.
Maintain Programming contracts including input into programming software and uploading to shared site
Maintain Program Schedules and changes across network, syndicated, local and paid programming.
Maintain Program Names and House Numbers across all programming
Maintain Episode Numbers and episode scheduling for syndicated programming
Assist with Children’s Programming FCC filings and files
Assist with Paid Programing scheduling
Communicate and release relevant information to station, traffic, master control and listing services contacts.
- Working knowledge of programming software such as SIMS preferred
- Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
- Strong Communications & Organizational Skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take on all tasks assigned
- Team Player- will be working will all levels in the organization
- Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
- 1-2 Years Television programming or traffic experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled