The Programming Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of Programming for a group of CBS Owned Television stations including program and episode scheduling in programming software.
Maintain Program Schedules and changes across network, syndicated, local and paid programming.
Maintain Program Names and House Numbers across all programming
Maintain Episode Numbers and episode scheduling for syndicated programming
Maintain Children’s Programming FCC filings and files
Assist with Paid Programing scheduling
Communicate and release relevant information to station, traffic, master control and listing services contacts.
- 1-2 Years Television programming or traffic experience preferred
- Working knowledge of programming software such as SIMS preferred
- Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
- Strong Communications Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Willingness to learn and take on all tasks assigned
- Independent worker
- Team Player- will be working will all levels in the organization
- Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred