Programming Administrator-New JerseyApply
The Programming Administrator is responsible for keeping track of programming contracts for a group of CBS Owned Television stations including contract input and episode scheduling in programming software. This position is based in our Riverside New Jersey Operations Center.
- Maintain Programming contracts including input into programming software and uploading to shared site
- Maintain Program Schedules and changes across network, syndicated, local and paid programming.
- Maintain Program Names and House Numbers across all programming
- Maintain Episode Numbers and episode scheduling for syndicated programming
- Maintain Children’s Programming FCC filings and files
- Assist with Paid Programing scheduling
- Communicate and release relevant information to station, traffic, master control and listing services contacts.
- 1-2 Years Television programming or traffic experience preferred
- Working knowledge of programming software such as SIMS preferred
- Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
- Strong Communications Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Willingness to learn and take on all tasks assigned
- Independent worker
- Team Player- will be working will all levels in the organization
- Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred