Programming & Accounting CoordinatorApply
KSTW TV, Seattle’s CW Network affiliate, is looking for a FT Programming & Accounting Coordinator.
Seattle’s CW Network affiliate has a unique position at the station providing support for the Programming & Accounting Departments. This position is a great entry level position to the television industry and reports locally to the Assist. Controller and Dir. Programming in San Francisco. Ideal candidates for this position will posses the ability to grasp software quickly, learn and understand television elements and be able to problem solve. This person should be willing to work with deadlines and roll with minor schedule changes.
· Processing credit card payments and application of cash to subledger.
· Research discrepancies and process necessary sales adjustments.
· Assist Account Executives with collection of accounts.
· Process credit applications and make recommendations based on findings.
· Monthly account reconciliations (4) and Quarterly Sox testing.
· Ensure that all program data is entered accurately in the Storer Information Management System (SIMS).
· Maintain Program Department files which include program contracts, amendments, term sheets, profit models and other important information.
· Generation and update of weekly program grids for distribution to internal and external sources.
· Review of overnight ratings grids to ensure accuracy of program names reported by outside sources.
· Placement of orders for Closed Caption services for programs as needed.
· Publishing of quarterly reports related to station programming to include acquisition of data and obtaining approvals from management and legal prior to filing.
· Daily program log fill.
· Other administrative duties as assigned
- Basic accounting knowledge
- MS Office suite, specifically Excel, Outlook & Word
- Motivated to learning and working as a team player
- Willingness to work to get the job done