A user-centric designer who can design accessible, contemporary user-interfaces and experiences that provide real value to users. This will require frequent collaboration with product owners, engineers, program managers and marketing/sales partners. A willingness to research the competitive market and explore the latest design best practices will be key to providing beautiful products that are balanced across any device.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Use design and prototyping tools to create high-fidelity mockups that demonstrate interaction flows across desktop and mobile web that will resonate with our target audience.
- Take part in daily team standups and collaborate in sprint kick-offs and retrospectives.
- Participate in discussions with product and engineering partners to explore new solutions to convey ideas in conceptual form.
- Be expected to present concepts to various stakeholders, explaining your creative process along the way laying out clearly why you made the decisions you did and how they address product goals.
- Provide specs and requirements when needed and develop interactive prototypes.
- Research latest design techniques, trends and innovations in mobile and desktop visual design. Explore new experiences in the market for each brand.
- Other duties to be assigned based on operational needs.
• 5+ years of digital product design.
• Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD and Sketch or similar.
• Ability to understand business needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables.
• Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and a fresh approach to each project they work on.
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based and mobile applications.
• Ability to collaborate with other designers and developers to envision and iterate concepts.
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.