News Associate - Part TimeApply
administrative support to the VP, News Director and department managers. If you have a
proven track record of staying focus and organized within a fast-paced environment, we
encourage you to apply.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to, performing administrative functions, answering and
screening telephone calls, scheduling meetings and appointments, making travel
arrangements, prepare expense reports, sorting and distributing mail, filing and maintaining
permanent business records, preparing presentations, making copies, reserving conference
rooms, and coordinating catering. Coordinate interview schedules as needed, liaison/point
person for Human Resources and IT issues such as submitting and tracking work orders for
new hire workstations, computers, and phones. Prepare purchase orders for goods and
services, run errands, and escort guest to meeting and greenroom.
Additional duties and responsibilities
· 2+ years of related experience is required; prior administrative support preferred.
· Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers; exceptional organizational skills are required.
· Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· A high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is required.
· Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and be able to handle sensitive material regarding the station.
· 4 year college degree preferred.