National Sales AssistantApply
generation of contracts and file maintenance into traffic system.
- Process large volumes of work with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency and be
extremely organized to be able to juggle multiple assignments for the National Sales
Manager, National Reps, and Account Executives.
- Handle special projects assigned by Sales Office Supervisor, Account Executives, Sales
Managers, and/or Director of Sales.
* Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and other related applications.
* Ability to write/prepare reports.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers,
clients, customers, and the general public.
* Must have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
* Requires ability to perform contract management, and order processing.
* Requires good communication with strong problem solving skills.
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Data entry experience preferred.
* Must be able to learn, operate and use Traffic Systems including Wide Orbit, DARE, AE
INBOX, E-PORT, STRATA, KANTAR and Scarborough) for Research purposes. Previous
* Degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Prior experience as a Sales Assistant in a media-related field is a plus.
Must be able to sit at desk for long periods of time and operate keyboard.