The CBS Television Stations division is seeking a dynamic, energetic and creative self-starter to be a part of our Integrated Marketing team. The marketing coordinator will play a support role in creating multi-platform marketing programs for major television advertising clients across multiple markets. The ideal candidate has a background or keen interest in marketing, is creative, well-organized, detail-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Position reports to the Marketing Director.
The position includes the following duties:
· Support managers and Director in all aspects of ad sales marketing initiatives including research, ideation, presentation development and activation for client campaigns across television and digital media platforms
· Interface with vendors, stations, legal and clients on campaign fulfillment process including pre-production coordination, production approvals, trafficking of spots, sweepstakes rules and fulfillment, etc.
· Collaborate with managers on post-project elements including performance analysis and recap
· Create, track, and manage project budgets; inputting vendor invoices into system for payment
· General administrative duties including creation and distribution of weekly status reports
· 1 - 3 years in a marketing support role, preferably in the media/entertainment industry, or recent college graduate with relevant marketing/media internship experience.
· A sophisticated knowledge of MS Office is essential (including Excel, Word, and especially PowerPoint). Photoshop skills a plus.
· College degree or equivalent required.
· Team player and straight-forward communicator with a get-it-done attitude.
· Willingness and enthusiasm to learn, excel and win!