Manager of Business IntelligenceApply
CBS Local Digital Media seeks an expert in digital analytics and reporting for an opportunity as Manager of Business Intelligence. The successful candidate will be responsible for cross-platform measurement and reporting, insights and data driven story telling. Our portfolio includes local market sites, cbslocalsports.com, social media accounts, and audio and video distribution platforms including YouTube, Facebook and more.
We are looking for an analytics-driven individual who is passionate about using data to help guide strategy, creating easy to digest reports and who can provide actionable insights and analysis. This position will engage with senior executives and work cross-functionally with content, social media, marketing, sales, operations and product management.
- Effectively communicate data-driven insights into easy to digest presentations and storytelling.
- Lead key analytical projects and processes to deliver actionable insights and recommendations for enhancing products, growing audiences and maximizing revenues.
- Be proactive in turning analytics into strategy suggestions - analyze engagement, traffic and revenue reporting to deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
- Generate weekly, monthly reports as needed.
· Expert in manipulation and accurate analysis of complex, high volume, high dimensionality data from various sources.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Advanced skills in Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
· Experience with radio and television ratings and digital measurement tools (e.g., Nielsen, Adobe Analytics, comScore, various social analytics tools)
· Expertise with social media analytics, including reporting on creative for campaigns and posts.
· Problem solver with excellent analytical skills and ability to turn data into information.
· Follows developments in aligned industries and marketplace trends.
· Solid quantitative aptitude and effective project management skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business Analytics.
· A passion for media and marketing with an entrepreneurial spirit.