Manager, Accounts Payable AutomationApply
Manager, Accounts Payable Automation
This position will report to the VP of Automation, CBS Television Stations and will be based at the CTS Traffic Hub located in Riverside, NJ.
This role will spearhead the strategic initiatives towards automating various accounts payable processes and system enhancements with the goal of integrating CTS US markets into an automated Accounts Payable process. Candidates with prior project management or system conversion experience are desirable.
- Work with VP of Automation, business units and IT to determine scope, integration time frames, testing of system process flows, and identify resources needed for a successful go live automation launch plan.
- Lead planning of business unit integration in order to execute automation within specified time-frames.
- Identify and manage project tasks and resource requirements.
- Build solid working relationships with vendors, clients, management, and business units.
- Accurately process Accounts Payable transactions in a high volume automated environment.
- Manage and apply Accounts Payable processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards.
- Deliver a superior level of prompt, knowledgeable, and professional service.
- Assist with hiring, training, coaching, and mentoring team members.
- Manage staff, providing daily direction, performance oversight, and communication to employees
- Collaborate and align across business units to develop more efficient processes and establish best practices related to the Procure to pay process.
- Oversee system implementations including testing, maintenance and enhancements.
- Identify, actively pursue, and implement process improvement and change initiatives.
- High School Diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred with emphasis in business management.
- 2-5 years of project management experience in financial services; business office experience desirable.
- Demonstrated history with Process Automation and System Enhancements along with strong systems skills and demonstrated ability to optimize the use of technology in meeting performance objectives.
- Ability to establish; motivate, and lead a high performing team.
- Experience delivering high-quality client service to internal and external clients with a preference for candidates with prior Shared Services environment experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to develop specific goals for the team and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish daily work and projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related technologies