The Inventory Specialist is responsible for managing commercial advertisement inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, as well as working closely with sales managers daily to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
- Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial content, product separation, advertiser separation, and extensive editing for on-air broadcast
- Lead and effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and revenue potential
- Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters
- Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
- Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years broadcast television traffic inventory experience.
- You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated, and dependable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
- College degree preferred.