Full Time Inventory CoordinatorApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
- Proficiency in Wide Orbit trafficking system.
- Move sales commercial inventory month to month and across dayparts to assist sales management in maximizing revenue potential for the station.
- Work directly with sales management and account executives to schedule makegoods and revisions in local and national offices.
- Identify missing copy and work with traffic and master control to ready spots for air.
- Work with marketing and traffic team to confirm and schedule various client integrations and productions to air.
- Double check commercial logs daily to ensure accuracy and best rotation of commercials, creative tags and client requirements.
- Coordinate paid programming materials between sales and traffic.
- Schedule station promos in Wide Orbit log and traffic master.
- Input promo #’s into both traffic master and Wide Orbit, provide backup lists to producers and master control.
- Work with Wide Orbit Hub to format station breaks.
- Show high degree of self-motivation and work well in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have ability to work under quick and changing deadlines.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by sales management.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong familiarity/experience with Wide Orbit broadcast traffic software.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled