Freelance TV Photographer / EditorApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations
Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
We are looking for a talented Freelance TV News Photographer/Editor who not only has a great eye but can work under deadline pressure.
- Must be creative.
- Work efficiently and effectively under the pressure of multiple daily deadlines.
- Have strong journalistic background.
- 5 years experience as a video editor using a non-linear editing system (AVID Media Composer and Newscutter) in a large newsroom.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience with television newscast production and editing.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the news team
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled