- Candidate must collaborate with show producers and technicians to consistently execute technically clean broadcasts.
- Director will provide leadership in the planning and execution of all productions.
- Supervise production to foster positive work environment.
- Analyze and evaluate situations in order to avoid potential problems.
- Ensure that all production deadlines are consistently met.
- Ability to bring a fresh, creative focus to all facets of the production process.
- Coordinate a variety of technical, editorial, and design elements to enhance broadcasts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong production background.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive under deadline pressure and breaking news situations.
- Attention to detail and time management.
- Meticulous organizational and multi-tasking skills.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of successful directing experience in a top 20 market.
- Knowledge and experience with Sony’s ELC automation system.
- Must be able to perform a variety of tasks that may require sitting or standing for extended periods, reaching, bending, light lifting and carrying.
Hours: TBA Workdays: TBA