Digital Sales SpecialistApply
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Digital Sales Specialist will work with the CBS Owned & Operated Television Stations sales teams in planning and executing local and multi-market digital advertising campaigns.
The Digital Sales Specialist will assist in the development of new revenue opportunities and ongoing account management of new/existing campaigns. Working with internal teams and external clients/partners, the Digital Sales Specialist will be proficient in all areas of digital sales support to ensure the team’s overall digital success.
- Create visually captivating digital sales collateral and detailed digital media plans for local/multi-market clients.
- Monitor campaigns and communicate with sales teams regarding proposed revisions, campaign optimization recommendations, recaps, etc.
- Provide ongoing sales training for digital sales products and services.
- Assist markets with order-entry and local/multi-market digital campaign management as necessary.
- Work with CBS creative teams on production and trafficking of digital assets for digital campaigns.
- Assist markets with digital research requests in conjunction with CBS Television Stations research team.
- Assist in prospecting for new digital business opportunities.
- Support sales teams in developing sponsorships around major CBS tent-pole events including NFL Football, College Basketball, Grammy Awards, Primetime Programming, etc.
- Assist in coordinating digital sales efforts between sales teams and third-party partners as necessary.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in advertising/media field.
- Traditional media experience (especially TV) is a plus
- BS / BA degree required
- Dedicated and driven work ethic, excellent writing skills, and outstanding computer skills