Digital Sales Specialist - Chicago officeApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
- Create visually captivating digital sales collateral and detailed digital media plans for local/multi-market clients.
- Monitor campaigns and communicate with sales teams regarding proposed revisions, campaign optimization recommendations, recaps, etc.
- Provide ongoing sales training for digital sales products and services.
- Assist markets with order-entry and local/multi-market digital campaign management as necessary.
- Work with CBS creative teams on production and trafficking of digital assets for digital campaigns.
- Assist markets with digital research requests in conjunction with CBS Television Stations research team.
- Assist in prospecting for new digital business opportunities.
- Support sales teams in developing sponsorships around major CBS tent-pole events including NFL Football, College Basketball, Grammy Awards, Primetime Programming, etc.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in advertising/media field.
- Traditional media experience (especially TV) is a plus
- BS / BA degree required
- Dedicated and driven work ethic, excellent writing skills, and outstanding computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled