Digital Sales ManagerApply
The CBS San Francisco Digital Sales Manager will report to the VP, Director of Sales at KPIX/KBCW and will be responsible for working closely with the sales team to prospect, develop, close, and maintain digital advertising accounts on CBSSanFrancisco.com, CWBayArea.com and CBS Local Digital Media properties.
Coordinate digital sales efforts of the CBS San Francisco sales staff including:
• Provide ongoing sales training for digital sales products and services.
• Develop compelling sales proposals and presentations for sales staff for CBS Local digital opportunities.
• Review local stations RFPs and make strategic recommendations to maximize online revenue.
• Grow online ad sales revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Set sales agenda including, prioritizing and organizing sales calls based on maximum potential return.
• Maximize revenue by managing advertising inventory & pricing.
• Coordinate online ad sales campaigns with local trafficking team.
• Prepare and review local market digital sales reports and forecasts.
• Analyze competitive online media marketplace.
• Manage digital agency/client relationships.
• Work with CBS creative teams on production and trafficking of digital assets for digital campaigns.
• Assist with digital research requests in conjunction with CBS San Francisco/CBS TV Stations research team.
• Assist the sales team with prospecting for new digital business opportunities.
• Support the sales team in developing sponsorships around major CBS tent-pole events including NFL Football, College Basketball, Grammy Awards, Primetime Programming, etc.
• Work closely with local management team to develop solutions-based integrated media campaigns for clients.
• Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
• Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships.
• Demonstrated record of sales successes and established relationships.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills. Team oriented.
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
• Understanding of Wide Orbit, Google DFP, DSPs, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Scarborough, MOAT, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other web related applications a plus
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 5 years of online advertising sales.
• Media sales experience (especially TV) is a plus.
• BS / BA degree preferred
• Dedicated and driven work ethic, excellent writing skills, comfortable making presentations to all size groups (5-50), outstanding computer skills