Digital Sales ManagerApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The CBS Miami Digital Sales Manager will report to the VP, Director of Sales at WFOR-TV/WBFS-TV and will be responsible for working closely with the sales team to prospect, develop, close, and maintain digital advertising accounts on CBSMiami.com and CBS Local Digital Media properties.
Coordinate digital sales efforts of the CBS Miami sales staff including:
- Provide ongoing sales training for digital sales products and services.
- Develop compelling sales proposals and presentations for sales staff for CBS Local digital opportunities.
- Review local stations RFPs and make strategic recommendations to maximize online revenue.
- Grow online ad sales revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Set sales agenda including, prioritizing and organizing sales calls based on maximum potential return.
- Maximize revenue by managing advertising inventory & pricing.
- Coordinate online ad sales campaigns with local trafficking team.
- Prepare and review local market digital sales reports and forecasts.
- Analyze competitive online media marketplace.
- Minimum 5 years of online advertising sales.
- Media sales experience (especially TV) is a plus.
- BS / BA degree required
- Dedicated and driven work ethic, excellent writing skills, comfortable making presentations to all size groups (5-50), outstanding computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled