Creative Services Writer/ProducerApply
As the CBS Owned-and-Operated duopoly in San Francisco, KPIX and KBCW has a unique opportunity for a multi-talented creative individual with a passion for production.
If we could coin a new term we’d call this role a preditographer, because this pivotal team player must be proficient at several skills – with an emphasis on lighting and videography as well as editing.
This Creative Services role is responsible for writing, producing, shooting and/or editing station image and program on-air promos, social/digital messages and off-air marketing materials as well as client commercials.
You’ll join two legacy stations and an award-winning creative team working in a fast-paced Top 10 market, and we can guarantee you won’t be bored.
Interested? Please submit a link to a reel featuring your most current work.
*******Candidates that do not submit a link to an online reel will not be considered.*******
This is a full-time, salaried position with excellent benefits. While most work weeks will be Monday through Friday, evening and/or weekend work may occasionally be required.
• Must be a multi-tasker with strong creative conceptualization skills.
• Can organize, oversee and execute projects from concept through delivery, often on tight deadlines.
• Have proficiency and skill shooting on digital 35mm formats. Experience on Canon C300 a big plus.
• Edit in Adobe Premiere and work seamlessly in the entire Adobe Creative Suite.
• Operate and maintain the department’s field gear and lighting package. DGI Ronin and Phantom 4 drone experience another plus!
• Has a minimum 3 years of experience in television production or station promotion/advertising.
• Must be a self-starter who also enjoys collaborating with members of our creative team.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, digital media production or related disciplines preferred.