Creative Services Videographer/EditorApply
WBZ-TV, a CBS O&O in Boston, is looking for a creative and dedicated full-time videographer/editor. We are looking for someone to bring new ideas and approaches to a variety of projects with an emphasis on compelling storytelling. We want a person with a passion for content creation and production as well as a desire to collaborate with an award-winning creative team.
We want someone who can see beyond the lens and help bring creative ideas to life. You will be a technical leader in the department, sharing the latest innovations and techniques in video technology.
Projects will include both short and long form content distributed across CBS entities in Boston and beyond. As part of our in-house ad agency, you will be part of our client services team working on commercial production and advertorial content.
- Conceptualize, shoot and edit projects for creative services department.
- Participate in brand development meetings.
- Ideate content for established franchises and new opportunities
- Scout locations for future shoots.
- 5+ years of experience as a photographer in high-level production environment.
- Passion for photography and production
- Proficient experience on editing applications (i.e. Avid, After Effects and/or other Adobe products)
- Experienced in video production techniques and equipment, including lighting for studio and field applications.
- Drone experience and license preferred
- Flexible and able to work on multiple projects at a time.