CBS 11 PROMO WRITER-PRODUCERApply
Rare opening! If you have a fun personality, the drive to be the best and you’re ready to work at the place that’s setting the bar for the market, then we are looking for you in the #5 market in America! Position is based in Fort Worth, TX.
- Write/produce/edit station image campaigns, news sweeps promos, topicals and other marketing initiatives as needed.
- Provide shooting and editing services for station promo efforts.
- Help mentor/supervise writer-producers.
- Work with Director of Creative Services and Promotion Manager to conceptualize then execute effective and creative marketing efforts for station promo priorities.
- Assist with station event promotions.
- Help maintain promo inventory on station logs and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree at the university level in Radio/TV communications, production, or related field (other related education will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- At least FIVE years experience as a writer/producer in a mid-to-major market station promotion department (other related experience will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Strong tease-writing skills.
- Experience with shooting promo projects and working with news talent.
- Non-linear editing proficiency, particularly on Final Cut Pro and Premiere.
- Must have good solution-oriented skills and ability to present new thoughts and ideas.
- Experience with turning ratings and demo information into effective station promotion/marketing.
- Must have a conceptually creative thought process, be able to problem solve and find positive solutions to challenges, and possess a high level of skills to achieve maximum production quality in all projects.