Assistant Director, Traffic OperationsApply
CBS Television has an immediate opening for an Assistant Director of Traffic Operations reporting to the Director of Traffic.
Candidates should have an extensive track record in traffic management with emphasis on inventory management, rate card strategy, report creation and analysis as well as overall traffic and sales service operations. This role will be located at our Riverside, NJ facility.
- Will be responsible for training along with Inventory Management. Work with the hub teams that support the traffic function at stations throughout the country.
- Assist in change transformation and strategy execution to achieve specific business results including, but not limited to, a seamless transition to WideOrbit.
- Establish advertising traffic operations strategies and develop and monitor advertising traffic plans and deadlines.
· Oversees formatting of programming to create a daily log.
· Manages sales orders with sales staff and management and provides support and research as needed.
· Supervises log reconciliation and inputting of agency traffic instructions and manages all log editing.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Sales Operations departments to resolve schedule problems and other related issues.
- Organized and detail oriented, able to work against tight deadlines.
- May require frequent work beyond “9-5” ideal.
- Must be sales and revenue oriented.
- Experienced in managing traffic department and staff, able to manage and prioritize conflicting job requirements.
- Familiarity with the broadcast traffic software WideOrbit.