CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
- Monitoring and tracking revenues for Top MSO's and OTT deals.
- Actualizing monthly remittances and applying cash receipts in Oracle AR.
- Booking monthly top side and small balance cash adjustments in ARS.
- Performing system administration and maintenance functions in ARS.
- Actively participating with system testing and training.
- Preparing month-end P&L and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Training and assisting retransmission staff accountant.
- Interfacing with other divisions (Corporate, Network, Sports and Showtime).
- Assisting Director, Finance with monthly reporting, analysis and various ad hoc requests.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
4+ years of public and/or private experience.
Advanced Excel skills.
Self-motivated and proactive.
Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to multi-task, follow instructions and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
Able to work as part of a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled