Account Service ManagerApply
The Account Service Manager will be responsible for supporting the ad sales and sales operations team in scheduling, implementing and monitoring CBS online advertising campaigns. This individual will work with the Sales Operations team to ensure flawless campaign execution as well as provide ongoing monitoring and support for assigned Partners, Advertisers and Agencies. The Account Service Manager will serve as the primary point of testing for any changes related to advertising on the sites. The Account Service Manager will also be responsible for working with the VP of Ad Operations on supporting vendor partnerships for performance and audience measurement such as Moat, comScore, and Nielsen.
* Manage online advertising campaigns including National, Multimarket and remnant.
* Work with Sales Operations to ensure ongoing maintenance and monitoring of campaigns
* Implement rich media, third party tags, and utilize some HTML for more complex campaigns
* Develop in-depth reports for pacing, inventory availability, sell-thru rates and billing
* Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
* Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
* Provide clients/sales with any necessary campaign reporting
* Manage team of 1 - 3 Account Coordinators
* Manage Rich Media partners
* Ad hoc projects as needed
* Monitor and provide reporting for viewability and audience guarantees
The successful candidate must have direct experience in the Internet advertising industry.
* BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience)
* 4+ years work experience in a trafficking/sales operations role.
* Digital Ad Ops Experience and audio trafficking experience required.
* Must have experience with an ad server, including DoubleClick, 24/7 Real Media, Triton or Atlas.
* Experience working with viewability vendors a plus.
Ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, has the ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, solid computer/technical skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.