CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
A CBS O&O (WJZ-TV) television station is looking for an experienced, disciplined, hardworking,
aggressive Account Executive to join our successful team to manage and grow agency business
and prospect and close new and incremental business. This position requires a person who can
develop and maintain client relationships. Candidate must also have successful track record in
achieving/exceeding sales budgets set. Candidate will be responsible for meeting budgets set
for WJZ and all digital properties.
Drive advertising sales revenue and market share across the CBS Baltimore portfolio.
- Analyze client needs and collaborate with internal teams to create customized, integrated marketing solutions.
- Prospect, develop and execute new, non-traditional revenue opportunities.
- Cultivate agency and direct-client relationships in the Baltimore market and surrounding territories.
- Embrace challenges with a positive mindset and energetic approach.
- Other duties as assigned.
3 years of multi-platform sales experience
- Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills.
- Proven track record of past selling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Maryland Driver's License.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects at once
- College Degree.
- Wide Orbit and Strata experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled