CBS JOB OPENING
Open Position: TV Account Executive (Full Time)
Reports to: Director of Sales/ Local Sales Manager
KSTW – CW11
Date Available: Immediate – open until filled
Description of duties:
KSTW CW11 Seattle is seeking an experienced Account Executive. The ideal candidate is someone who can sell KSTW’s commercial inventory, CBS-Seatte digital platform and outer-market CBS Owned-and-Operated station opportunities.
· Drive advertising sales across the CW-Seattle portfolio.
· Established agency and direct-client relationships in the Seattle market and surrounding territories.
· Develop plans, quarterly & annually, to drive revenue and market share across all CW-Seattle platforms.
· Continually prospect, develop and maintain new, non-traditional revenue opportunities.
· Understand client needs and then collaborate with internal teams to create customized, integrated solutions.
· Manage execution, both traditional and non-traditional, from pre-sell through post-recap.
· Other duties assigned
Submit resume to: https://cbscorporation.jobs/
Closing Date for Applications: Open until filled
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 Work Days: Monday - Friday
KSTW, as a CBS owned and operated station, offers these positions a competitive (commissions) compensation program, as well as a wide range of paid-benefits.
· Three years of multi-platform sales experience
· Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills
· Proven track record of past selling skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Valid California driver’s license
Preferred Skills/Experience: Candidate must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. Wide Orbit & Strata proficiency preferred.
Education Level: College degree preferred.
Must be able to sit at desk and operate a keyboard for an extended period of time. Must be able to travel and/or drive to client meetings and/or presentations. Must be able to effectively communicate (in English) both verbally and in writing.