Account Executive - New YorkApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Stations
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
• Service and develop assigned agency list by maximizing unit spot revenues and market shares of the CBS Television Station group.
• Develop new business opportunities and maintain relationships with all key decision makers in the marketplace.
• Experience in broadcast sales and a strong working knowledge of NSI are preferred.
• Excellent communication, organization and PC skills a must.
• Major agency experience, documented sales success and proven track record in business development are preferred.
• Requires effective presentation and negotiation skills.
• Minimum 2-3 years prior broadcast sales experience.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled