Vice President, PublicityApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Studio City, CA, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season. The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
- Minimum 7 years experience in media relations.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Ability to set goals and prioritize.
- Must have excellent knowledge of social media and new emerging platforms.
- Strong contacts and excellent relationships with key media and influencers across print, digital, and electronic platforms.
- Must be a fast-moving, strategic thinker.
- Highly collaborative, flexible and adaptable, with strong diplomatic and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. Experience drafting speeches/remarks for senior management, as well as briefing documents and releases is required.
- Previous experience rolling out creative and innovative communications campaigns. # LI-AP1
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled