- Will manage workload and responsibilities for programs assigned based on requirements of the give program.
- Work with Xytech, TM/RT, and Formatic to add commercials to syndicated programs and distribute them to the domestic television programs
- Proof read work of other coordinators to confirm accuracy
- Monitor transmissions for continuity and will answer station request
- Instruct the technicians to specific order requirements based on client needs
- Will maintain daily interaction with show producer, advertising sales, affiliate relations, stations sales and stations representatives.
- Coordinate daily show needs: integration, closed captioning and encoding, dubs being shipped, timing sheet, integrations and schedule faxing, feeds taking place, show masters & commercials in-house on time.
- Occasional orders: Spot reels, informational faxes, special requests from producers, sales, ad sales and station missed feeds or one-time only requests.
- Booking occasional satellite feeds for stations & producers with managers at the Broadcast Center and TV City.
- Accurate and organized maintenance of files.
- Escalation of any delays to manager in a timely manner.
· Understanding of Domestic Syndication Television distribution
· 1 or more years of experience in Customer Service
· Experience with Windows based computer system
· College degree
· Accurate and organized
· Efficient; Adaptable; Flexible
· Consummate professionalism
· Demonstrates sense of urgency
· Demonstrated personal motivation