The Supervisor will work the overnight shift (Sunday-Thursday night/11p-8a). Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide overall supervision of subordinates and security activities.
- Manage site master schedule to include the daily scheduling all assigned security personnel.
- Manage processing of invoices and billing for accuracy.
- Identify and develop program issues impacting security operations.
- Analyze department functions and make suggestions, recommendations, and/or changes when appropriate to increase effectiveness and productivity.
- Review reports and situations for potential negative impact.
- Supervise third-party vendors who have been contracted to provide security services to our facilities.
- Assess and measure the performance of security to deploy or re-deploy assets as required based on the situation at any point in time.
- Engage in Emergency Management as necessary when emergencies or disasters occur.
- Provide other duties at the direction of or in the absence of the Security Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to work overnights
Operational experience working in Security, Law Enforcement, Military or related field
Demonstrated ability to build and supervise a high-performance team
Ability to meet aggressive timelines in a highly-dynamic, cross-disciplinary environment
Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills
Must possess interview skills necessary to conduct investigations,
Extensive experience supervising personnel during emergency situations or disasters
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to prioritize and manage tasks independently
Ability to perform physical tasks associated with Security Services
Ability to operate as an effective member of a team
Ability to manage multiple diverse tasks simultaneously
- Excellent leadership qualities, interpersonal and conflict management skills
3-5 years of security experience successfully performing in a corporate or law