Spring 2018 CBS Sports Communications InternApply
Intern will assist in the day-to-day functions of the Sports Press/Communications department. Intern will perform a wide variety of jobs including collecting and distributing stories concerning CBS Sports talent, production and broadcasts; updating biographical information on talent and production; proofreading, fact checking and filing press releases; answering phones, assist in conference calls and ratings projects. Intern will report to the Senior Vice President, Communications.
· Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college is required.
· Previous experience in public relations and/or communications preferred.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to work and prioritize work assignments.
· Able to provide administrative support as needed.
· CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
· Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
· Internships are open to college juniors and seniors. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school or transcript confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, or law student.
· Positions available from January - April.
· 3.0 GPA or above.
· Online Application
· Resume and cover letter