Social Media Producer, CBS This MorningApply
As the CBS This Morning Social Media Producer, you will work closely with production executives to develop and oversee the show’s multiplatform social media strategy. You will utilize your in-depth experience to manage social feeds, drive engagement, grow audience awareness, and produce creative content across all major social platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat.
The ideal candidate has managerial experience, strong editorial/news judgement, and a proven understanding of social analytics and data. He/she will utilize their ability transform traditional news stories into social/digital content that further the CBS This Morning brand.
- Develop and implement overall multi-platform social strategy; oversee social initiatives including original content, breaking news, and special events
- Partner with internal stakeholders to expand social medial outreach, maximizing engagement opportunities wherever possible
- Oversee social team ensuring growth targets and KPI’s are met, while adhering to compliance guidelines
- Develop roll-out plans for special content and work with producers to maximize engagement opportunities
- Work closely with the CBS News and CBS Interactive team members to promote content across platforms
- Develop strategies and best practices for audience engagement on all CBS This Morning social platforms
- Maintain close working relationship with senior producers to ensure strong editorial best practices at all times