Social Media Coordinator/Graphic DesignerApply
CBS Entertainment is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to engage in rapid response messaging through social media and assist in developing digital campaigns that align with the networks programming priorities. The candidate should have experience in creating social content, be innovative, proactive, and solution oriented. He/She also should have a strong desire to excel in a demanding and creative environment.
- Assist the Social Media Publicist in the following areas:
- Able to take creative direction and collaborate with the design and production teams.
- Draft impactful, timely and engaging social copy.
- Execute and develop social media strategy and campaigns for Primetime, Late Night and Daytime programming.
- Shoot and edit photo and video assets for social distribution while on show sets, press events and other show-related engagements.
- Vet new opportunities, platforms, and productivity tools related to social and digital media needs.
- Collect and analyze social data for show and talent Instagram accounts.
- Collaborate closely with Interactive, Marketing, On-Air Promo and Publicity departments to make sure we are all working in unison and efficiently on assets, strategy, and timeline to avoid redundancies, overlap, and/or misuse of assets.
- Upon request by CBS talent, create a social media roll out plans in support of promoting their CBS series.
- Assist department head and publicist with creating and executing PowerPoint and Keynote presentations.
- 1 year of experience working or interning in a social media or publicity department.
- A deep interest in social media.
- Need to be skilled in using all forms of Social and Online media, and general computer competency.
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule.
- Ability to work independently when needed, but works well within a defined reporting structure.
- High level of proficiency creating and editing content/digital assests for Social Media.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Final Cut, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects and/or InDesign.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about television and pop culture.
- Must be knowledgeable of social media platforms, trends and etiquette.
- A motivated self-starter and quick learner.