CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
The Research Intern will work with department Directors, Managers and Supervisors in:
* Supplying CBS corporation with timely, pertinent ratings information
* Assisting research staff in tracking audience data; aiding in the creation and maintenance of ratings databases; reporting daily ratings on CBS Research Web site
* Providing general support for primetime, sports, daytime, late night and news divisions, as needed
- Junior Undergraduate or Graduate student preferred Candidate should be student from Jan 2017-Dec 2017
- Computer knowledge a must, especially MS Excel, Word and Internet usage
- A professional demeanor required, with excellent communication and analytical skills
- All applicants will be considered, however, ideal candidate would be willing to commit 6-12 months to the role. This position requires a part time commitment in the fall & spring (a minimum of 20 hours per week), including morning hours (especially Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays) AND full time in the summer (approximately 40 hours per week).