Remote Broadcast Associate, CBS Sports NetworkApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 110 million people a week during the 2017/2018 season. CBS has been the #1 network in primetime for 10 consecutive seasons. The network has the #1 comedy/scripted program, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; #l late night program, THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
The CBS Sports Network Remote Broadcast Associate will be responsible for coordinating graphics on live game broadcasts, and will also organize and log videotape for use in our broadcasts.
• Research ideas and statistics that would make for interesting, storytelling graphics on live game telecasts.
• Oversee building of graphics from start to finish, including editorial content, layout and accuracy.
• Coordinating the live use of graphics on a variety of sporting events.
• Help organize and log videotape for use in broadcasts.
• Excellent working knowledge of sports, especially college football and college basketball.
• Ability to work well with others and thrive in a group working environment is required.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills and a keen attention to detail.
• Prior experience in Sports Broadcast Television is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled