Photo Intern - Spring 2019Apply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Network
Job Type: Unpaid Intern
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Studio City, CA, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season. The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
- Must be enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
- Must be available a minimum of 3 days/week.
- Photography/Photojournalism majors are preferred.
- Previous internship experience is preferred.
- Lighting knowledge is required.
- Skilled in Photoshop.
- Knowledge of editing systems such as Photo Mechanic is preferred.
- Passion for television and the entertainment industry.
- Eager to learn and self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Must have a love of photography.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled