NCAA Sales Traffic Coordinator (Temp)Apply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Network
Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season. The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
- Must be able to work the dates/hours required
- Possess excellent communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Proficient in MS Word.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with data entry a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled