Responsible to sell hotel guests on attending screenings and moderate screening sessions.
*This is a full-time position. Must be able to work Sun-Sat from 12:30p-8:30p (off Wed & Thurs).
• Serves as a Moderator during screenings; explaining how data equipment and software operate as well as introducing the show.
• Staffs Welcome Desk as needed and provides information on screening times and procedures to guest; assigns guest to screening rooms; tracks the number of guests in attendance at each screening; monitors guest queue line volumes going into screenings; give screeners to guests
• Operates camera for focus groups
• Provides direction and assistance to hotel guests passing through facility
• Assembles guest incentive envelopes and packages
• Tasks involve the ability to exert very moderate physical effort in light work, typically involving some combination of stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling which involves some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of moderate weight (up to 20 pounds). Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Requires a high school diploma or GED
• Must be skilled in public speaking and sales/customer service
• Must be able to establish a positive, professional relationship with fellow crewmembers, Leads, Supervisors and Managers
• Must have the people skills required to handle guests and be outgoing and friendly
• Must possess an enthusiastic, self-reliant and self-starting approach to meet job responsibilities and accountability