Marketing Digital Asset ManagerApply
Responsible for managing and processing all digital assets for CBS Marketing, and its creative partners. Manage all DAM (Digital Asset Management) systems, including monitoring workflows, asset security, security policies, and end-user training. Develop strategies for implementing future technology solutions, and workflows, and advocating for users.
1. Manage, and process all digital assets/metadata for CBS Marketing, and its creative partners.
2. Work with Director of Acquisitions, Print, agencies, technicians, and other stakeholders, to manage, track, catalog, and distribute assets (e.g., program content, network photography, key art, shoots, graphics, finished promos, stock footage, etc.), and properly clear assets for use.
3. Work with users to create professional looking branded portals, decks, and presentations, showcasing and distributing CBS Marketing creative content, as needed.
4. Manage all DAM systems, including monitoring workflows, asset security, security policies, and end-user training.
5. Organize photo, promo, BTS/EPK and other shoot material based on end use.
6. Develop department-wide strategies and standards, anticipate trends in the digital asset management space, and collaborate with stakeholders to adjust strategies as needed.
7. Primary outward facing contact for all DAM systems used by CBS Marketing and its creative partners.
8. Establish and maintain rigid QC processes to ensure media asset and metadata integrity.
9. Develop technical documents for training and supporting DAM systems.
Bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Communications, Computer Science or equivalent discipline. Minimum 5 years of proven leadership experience managing digital asset management systems. Experience with database management and data delivery specifications, workflows via web and API, metadata and taxonomy principles, and project management experience with methodologies such as Agile and Scrum and collaboration products such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
Additional skills required:
1. Demonstrated knowledge of a modern DAM. (OpenText, Widen, Canto, Extensis or equivalent proprietary system.)
2. Expertise in entertainment and marketing media & artwork deliverables including, but not limited to photography, key art, logo treatments, animated graphics, video/audio source & finished materials.
3. Working knowledge of social media platforms and services such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.
4. Basic understanding of television media planning and how it applies to asset delivery.
5. Expertise interpreting and understanding highly technical terminology and strong ability to synthesize these concepts to non-technical creatives.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of cloud-based productivity apps (Google Apps, Slack, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite, NLE tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Avid Media Composer.
7. Working knowledge of photography workflows, and media workflows a bonus.