Manager, Security & SafetyApply
The Security Manager will be the primary on-site security executive for the 40 acre facility providing services to multiple CBS divisions and departments, two CBS owned television stations as well as all production companies on the lot. The manager will oversee a staff of 60 security officers and supervisors, manage security programs, identify and develop program issues impacting security operations, conduct investigations, manage third-party vendors and engage in emergency management should a disaster occur.
• Extensive operational experience working in Security, Law Enforcement or a related field
• Three years demonstrated ability to build and manage a high-performance team
• Ability to meet aggressive timelines in a highly-dynamic, cross-disciplinary environment
• Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize and manage tasks independently
• Ability to perform physical tasks associated with Security Services
• Ability to be on call 24/7 and to travel periodically as planned or unplanned
• Ability to operate as an effective member of a team
• Ability to manage multiple diverse tasks simultaneously
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent leadership qualities
• Demonstrate interpersonal and conflict management skills
• Prefer three to five years of experience successfully performing in a corporate or law enforcement / government operations program and personnel management role.
• Require adequate public speaking skills to participate in and/or lead a committee meeting; require writing skills to document security program and periodic surveys.
• Must have ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously Ability to manage and motivate employees required.
• Must have basic computer and keyboard skills. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.