CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season. The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
Library Clerk will,
- Move materials from and to internal departments as needed for internal work orders.
- Run daily reports (Crystal and Feed Sheet) to ensure responsibilities are complete.
- Responsible to pick up all masters from BOC, CVT and cubes.
- Responsible for logging all tapes and masters into the library in an accurate and complete manner.
- Update and maintain computer database of masters logged into the library.
- Confirm that all tapes are correctly labeled.
- Supply stock from inventory to Technicians as needed for Work Orders
- Will work with the degaussing area to ensure stock is being recycled
- Enter materials into client database upon receipt.
- Coordinate movement of materials to and from two facilities based on client needs.
- Direct client contact to resolve inventory movement and identification issues.
· One or more years experience with physical distribution
· Knowledge of television distribution terminologies
· High school diploma or GED
· Working knowledge of windows based computers
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled