IT Infrastructure/ Cloud (AWS) AdministratorApply
The IT Infrastructure/Cloud Administrator role will use the skills required of a Systems Administrator in an in-house or hosted environment, as well as a working knowledge of the skills required to provision, manage, monitor, and decommission Infrastructure and cloud services.
- Support in-house network, server, and platform operating systems.
- Support off premises/cloud initiatives and migrations.
- Maintain network and system documentation.
- Enforce CBS security policies, initiatives, and compliance reporting.
- Maintain network and system monitoring tools.
- Working knowledge of cloud services: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Working knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Working technical knowledge of in-house network, server, and platform operating systems.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level including IP tables.
- Experience in scripting (BASH, Perl, Powershell, Python) and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Puppet, Ansible and Chef)
- Strong knowledge of network administration.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of broadcast transcoding and workflow automation systems.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or engineering or five to ten years’ equivalent work experience.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conduct research into hardware and software issues and products as required.
- Preferred, but not required certifications include: AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS SysOps Administrator, AWS Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert MCSE Cloud, Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP, Google Certified Professional or Associate.