- Maintain and update information systems including finance system of record, including new clients, accounts, etc.
- Analyze weekly revenue and expenses and identify variances from forecasts.
- Assist in close process on a monthly and quarterly basis, including preparation of close reports, variance analyses, supporting schedules, etc.
- Assist in preparation of forecasts (monthly) and budgets (annually).
- Preparation of billing instructions for accounting based on client contracts (allocation of revenue).
- Preparation of Capital Project Requests and monitoring of Capex. Reporting of Capex forecasting to Corp.
- Maintenance of depreciation schedule and reporting of same.
- Weekly cash forecasting to Corp.
- Assistance in preparation of Rate Card preparation and all research and analysis associated with same.
· Four year college degree in finance, accounting or business.
· Prior corporate finance and/or accounting experience.
· Excellent Excel skills required.
· Knowledge of general finance is required
· Excel and Word software skills required.
· Knowledge of standard accounting principles is preferred.
· Must have strong computer skills.
· Light typing and 10-key adding machine by touch.
· Interpersonal communication skills.
· Organizational abilities