· Maintain and update information systems including finance system of record, including new clients, accounts, etc.
· Analyze weekly revenue and expenses and identify variances from forecasts.
· Assist in close process on a monthly and quarterly basis, including preparation of close reports, variance analyses, supporting schedules, etc.
· Assist in preparation of forecasts (monthly) and budgets (annually).
· Preparation of billing instructions for accounting based on client contracts (allocation of revenue).
· Preparation of Capital Project Requests and monitoring of Capex. Reporting of Capex forecasting to Corp.
· Maintenance of depreciation schedule and reporting of same.
· Weekly cash forecasting to Corp.
· Assistance in preparation of Rate Card preparation and all research and analysis associated with same.
- Four year college degree in finance, accounting or business.
- Prior corporate finance and/or accounting experience.
- Excellent Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of general finance is required
- Excel and Word software skills required.
- Knowledge of standard accounting principles is preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Light typing and 10-key adding machine by touch.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Organizational abilities.