Fall 2018 CBS Sports Media Services InternApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
• Importing videos
• Transcoding media files
• DAM Cleanup and Organization
• Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college and professional sports is required.
• Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
• Internships are typically given to rising college juniors and seniors, though some departments may accept freshmen, sophomores or graduate students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter or transcript from your school confirming you are a matriculated student.
• Background is Digital Media desired
• Computer savvy
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work and prioritize work assignments
• Able to provide administrative support as needed